Asian Pakistane Indian Recipes

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lemonies....The New Brownie!

Lemonies.....that's the new name I'm giving to 
my lemon brownies recipe.
I love the flavor of lemon and if you do too 
then you are at the right place!
This is my second most viewed recipe.
 I get lots of nice comments and a few emails
 like the one below from a gentleman in AZ. 
He was kind enough to take the time to send it. 
Loved hearing from him and everyone that takes 
the time out of their busy day to let me know they 
paid me a visit and tried something they liked. 

Rita,
Couldn’t figure out how to post this to your blog so I’m doing the next best thing.

Yesterday was my turn to bring something to the Wii bowling league at my senior center. I don’t like the store bought stuff and my lemon tree is full so I looked for a lemon recipe. Your site was the first to pop up and there it was….a recipe for lemon brownies. Although I never heard of this the recipe looked pretty simple, since I’m a novice at the baking routine. So I made them using the 9x13 pan. Much to my surprise the pan was devoured in less than an hour with many wanting your recipe and of course, a few of my lemons off the tree.
I don’t eat sweets just the great breads I bake, but everyone sure enjoyed your recipe.
 Thanks for making it so easy.

Regards,

Jim Domschke
Phoenix, AZ


Thanks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More