Asian Pakistane Indian Recipes

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I am Tagged for the 7 links challenge..

Neha of From my Heart blog and Aarthi of YummyTummy have tagged me to play a game of the 7 links. It is one of the recent blogosphere's interesting tagging event. Thanks Neha for tagging me along, had real good time in thinking over the links. It is selecting the 7 of your blog posts links for the following categories.


1. The most beautiful post
I would categorize two of my posts as most beautiful.
Ragi Kaara Biscuits and Tomato Basil Soup

2. The most popular post
I have picked the most popular posts based on the page hits. And the popular post is Mango Cupcakes

3. The most controversial post - I believe I do not have anything controversial on food posts :).
4. The most helpful post 
I had posted a new page for Basic & Tips and I would think the Making of Idli batter as the most helpful post. 


I also list Paneer Butter Masala as another helpful post because my recipe is lower in fat but has the same great taste as the restaurant version.


5. A post that was surprisingly successful
My post on Tomato chopps, a traditional curry prepared at our house fetched surprisingly a lot of accolades and comments.


6. A post that did not get the attention it deserves
Pasiparuppu Upma, my favorite kind of upma. I believe it did not have many visitors because it was one of my earliest posts. I simply love this one.


7. A post I am most proud of
Without doubt my post on Wheat Halwa/Tirunelveli Halwa. I was beaming with proudness when I got this traditional authentic recipe right on my first try.


And now the fun part. I am tagging my 7 more of my blogger friends to play along. 
Harini-Jaya of Tamalapaku
Prathima of Prat's Corner
Priya of Now Serving
Priya of Mharo Rajasthan 
Shanavi of Kitchen Secrets
Savitha of Savitha Kitchen
Sara of Saras' Yummy bites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More