Asian Pakistane Indian Recipes

Monday, April 27, 2009

About Me

I am Bharathi. I am a food enthusiast living with my husband, daughter and son. I am passionate about everything food and spend hours and hours cooking food, learning and trying out new recipes. My culinary knowledge spans South Indian, North Indian, Chinese and other regions as well.

I would like to share my culinary knowledge and my recipes in this blog. It also presents an opportunity for me to learn and try out new recipes. Please join me in this endeavour. You can stay in touch and get regular updates on recipes by subscribing to RSS Feed or by subscribing to Email updates. You can also reach me with any queries and info at bharathiskitchen@gmail.com.



Copyright Notice: The Recipes and Food photgraphs on this blog http://recipes-indianfood.blogspot.com are copyright protected and hence are NOT permitted to be copied, distributed or published without permission from Bharathi. All rights are reserved.

Use of this blog's content including pictures without permission will be violation of these terms and in turn is a violation of my copyright. To request for permission to use the text and images please contact me via email at bharathiskitchen[at]gmail[dot]com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More